Diesel Truck Dealership Service Advisor – POSITION NOW AVAILABLE
H.K. Truck Center is a certified Hino and Mitsubishi Fuso truck dealership providing clients with expert sales personnel, quality-conscious maintenance and repair service, a huge inventory of parts, convenient rental services and a high standard of workmanship.
Established in 1982, H.K. Truck Center has earned a reputation for its excellence in both customer service and client relationships. They have often received recognition for their accomplishments, ranking #1 in New Jersey for their Hino service and sales, and remain on the cutting edge of industry technology and new opportunities with factory-trained technicians and ever-expanding product programs.
H.K. Truck Center Mission
It is our challenge and commitment to change the trucking experience by offering our customers a new standard of excellence. We strive to build lifetime client relationships in all areas of our quality-conscious operations and believe we are the best in the business when it comes to our truck service and sales solutions.
Qualified Candidate Responsibilities:
- Must be able to drive a 26′ box truck
- Open, preprint and close all repair orders
- Quote customers on repairs performed and or needed.
- Advise customers of what repairs and services are needed
- Cold call customers and advise that services are needed when shop is slow to increase revenue
- Process purchase orders for repair shop such as shop tools and sublet repairs.
- Inventory of customer vehicles
- Check and advise customers of service history
- Dispatch tow trucks as needed, make and submit purchase order to accounting
- Monitor tech flag time and bill customers accordingly
- Check labor time guide for warranty repairs and advise techs of allowable time
- Monitor technician productivity, proficiency, and efficiency
- Keep an open line of communication with techs on estimated time of completion and keep customers informed.
- Maintain a professional and friendly work environment
Experience with Hino and Fuso commercial trucks IS A PLUS!
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- 401K with competitive match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
FAX RESUME TO (908) 548-8043 or
CALL (908)-754-3330 OPT 2 for SERVICE or EXT #230 for DON or
APPLY IN PERSON AT 2624-A HAMILTON BLVD, SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ 07080
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers