Looking for Truck Sales Assistant
Location: 2624-A Hamilton Blvd, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Advance your Sales career with a winning team! H.K. Truck Center is seeking a Sales Assistant to support the sales group and manager by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems and assist with new business development.
H.K. Truck Center is a certified Hino and Mitsubishi Fuso truck dealership providing clients with expert sales personnel, quality-conscious maintenance and repair service, a huge inventory of parts, convenient rental services and a high standard of workmanship.
Established in 1982, H.K. Truck Center has earned a reputation for its excellence in both customer service and client relationships. They have often received recognition for their accomplishments, ranking #1 in New Jersey for their Hino service and sales, and remain on the cutting edge of industry technology and new opportunities with factory-trained technicians and ever-expanding product programs.
H.K. Truck Center Mission
It is our challenge and commitment to change the trucking experience by offering our customers a new standard of excellence. We strive to build lifetime client relationships in all areas of our quality-conscious operations and believe we are the best in the business when it comes to our truck service and sales solutions.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing of motor vehicle documents
- Scheduling & Coordination of customer Truck Sales deliveries
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Knowledgeable in financing promotions, and stay up to date on current programs and be able to produce financing / leasing quotes.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Follow up with customers regarding recent sales / delivery experience .
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Assist with preparation of sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Assist with business development.
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork, Excellent in Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary (based on Experience)
- Medical & Dental
- Incentive Plan
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- and much more…
FAX RESUME TO (908) 754-6721
CALL (908)-754-3330 EXT. 12
APPLY IN PERSON AT 2624-A HAMILTON BLVD, SOUTH PLAINFIELD, NJ 07080
Find out more about the benefits of working for H.K. Truck Center at https://hktruck.com/careers/